Thursday, July 5, 2018

Books I'm Reading this Month [0718]

June is over but it ended in the most fabulous way ever. More details soon (hint: concert + Korean). I guess you'd get it by now if you live in the Philippines or follow the scene or follow me in twitter. There's also the possibility that I mentioned it in m previous post. Nonetheless, I'm in a rush. (whispers: I'm only squeezing this post during work time). I still have a lot of things to say about books I've read and so on but that would be for another post when workload isn't so heavy anymore. 

You may be asking how can I still read when work related deadlines are looming. Before I sleep. Weekends (tho no rest day for me this week). Spare time I don't watch tv that much. 

There's still no new releases book in my list. Probably because I created my schedule early in the year. Have you read most of them?


Recently Read


I actually just finished last night. I started it before bed and couldn't stop. No regrets.

Currently Reading


Started a little slow but I'm already at the part where everything is more exciting. I'm sad I wouldn't be able to continue it tonight.


The premise is interesting even if a bit religious. I definitely want to see how that arranged marriage of a mess would go.

To Be Read


I have this in my kindle for a while. It finally came up in my list. It's another #romanceclass novella.


My sister has already read this. I believe she's on book three. I also have read a few reviews about this. But I won't judge when I haven't read it. I'll see.


I encountered the main characters when they were mentioned in You Could Be The One. Unrequited to requited. 


I've always wanted to try an Elise Kova novel. The time is finally here.

I realized too late that I started two fantasy novels at the same time. I feel like the rest of my reading list for July would be unbalanced so I added another. 

Maybe


I have the old cover though. I liked Fallen but Torment had been difficult but I definitely want to see how the series would end.

Do you think I could finish all of these books this month? I really hope so. Can you also guess which would be my favorite read for July? Have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment