Thursday, June 14, 2018

What I'm Reading this Month

Starting last year, I began to schedule my TBR so I could reduce the stack of books lying around my room and still have time to write and do other things. I can say it's effective for me, but my TBR keeps piling up instead of decreasing (Every bookworm problem). I just like schedules especially if I can stick to it. I have to work on with my writing sched though.


How do I pick books from my TBR pile? I alternate fantasy/mystery/classic (mostly fantasy) and romance to balance it. Sometimes I'd read straight one genre but I could never last without reading romance. I don't usually follow latest releases but I'd buy those I'm following if it's available in the bookstore. I also tend to wait for the series to be completed before starting reading the book 1 so I could binge read it but these days, I learned to read the first book first then I'll see if I would invest on it.

Without further ado, here's my June TBR.

Recently Read:


Summer Crush II, music festival at the beach, lovable and adorable characters (a lot of them). Read my full review. Get it here: Amazon (ebook): bit.ly/secondwavesummer Paperback (PH only): tarafrejas.com/orderform | http://www.jayetria.com/print-books-order-form/

Currently Reading:


Check it out here: https://shannonmessenger.com/keeper-of-lost-cities.html There's a illustration for most of the main characters. It was cool. Magic + Cool gadgets + Keefe (I'm still not sure which Team I am though.)

To Be Read:


I've been waiting to read this. 



I liked Colleen's It Ends With Us but not Ugly Love and so-so with November 9. We'll see how this goes.


That's all but I do hope I will get to add another book or two. How about  you? What are you reading this month? Now that it's raining, don't you feel like you're in the mood to read more. Have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment