Monday, October 20, 2014

Lovely Everywhere Review

So hey, I thought I'd make myself useful for a bit. This manga is one of my all time favorites. The artist is Ke-Li. Even though its not a Japanese manga and mostly I've read manhwas, it captured me. It's a three volume manga, short but romantic. I'm actually waiting for another series by the same artist but no luck since its not yet fully scanned and translated. To be honest, I've lost count on how many times I've read this series cause its short so it is easy to finish. I always have a copy on me wherever I go. Though it's just a soft copy but I like it to the point I want to own a hard copy but I doubt that there's even a English one and it would be available in the local bookstores.


Anyway back to the main topic, the story is not that out of ordinary. It is actually simple and a bit cliche since it involves a playboy main character and a naive girl. Despite that I was really drawn in, perhaps because of the comedy in it. I really enjoy which has little heart wrenching story. it is nice to read to past time and relax. The art is not that really really exceptional but there are some that made me, ah, so good. Apart from that, what I really liked in the series is the line. I have one line in that series that made my heart squeeze. Obviously when you start this series, you'll be kinda know what will be the ending and there are some predictable scenes but nevertheless, there are some surprises. There is also a scene that made me cry no matter how many times I've read it (What can I do? I easily cry and it really is touching). Lastly, this manga has a lot of moe factor. I wanted to give my full opinion about the ending but for now I'm satisfied with this. The ending is good and satisfying. I wouldn't want to reveal any spoilers so just give it a try.  I strongly recommend this manga. When you're sad and troubled, pick this series. It never fails. At least for me. Apart from Ouran :)

No comments:

Post a Comment